Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

My first post ever!!! {Minha primeira postagem da minha vida!!!}

Today I´m opening my blog. Here I divide with you my love to the art of paper in: cards, scrapbooking and sculptures. To celebrate, I´m posting a photo of a paper sculpture: a boat - which was eventually published in a British magazine of its kind. I have too much more to share, wait.  ;-)

    {Em Português: Hoje estou inaugurando meu blog. Aqui eu divido com você a minha paixão pela arte em papel em: cartões, scrapbooking e esculturas. Para comemorar, estou postando a foto de uma escultura em papel: um barco - que acabou sendo publicado em uma revista britânica do gênero. Tenho muito mais para compartilhar, aguarde.  ;-)}
   
Enjoy it!!!   :-)



I hope ya'll have a wonderful day!  I'll be back soon with another crafty post.
Hugs.