Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

Hearts, flowers, ribbons and laces! {Corações, flores, fitas e rendas!}

Hello everyone,

Today I´m posting this card, with hearts, flowers, ribbons and laces. I thought it so sweet and you can make a special person very happy with it. Take a look on it.

    {Em Português: Hoje estou postando este cartão de corações, flores, fitas e rendas. Eu achei ele tão doce e você pode fazer uma pessoa especial muito feliz com ele. Dá uma olhada.}



This week I´ll post more. I´ve have being working a lot with my cards in the last days... so I have some to show you. ;-)
   
    {Em Português: Esta semana vou postar mais. Estive trabalhando bastante com meus cartões nos últimos dias... então terei alguns pra mostrar. ;:)}

Have a great and nice week.
Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment